PETITION TO SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!
To: The Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-WI), The House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), The Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and the Republicans in the House and Senate
I, the undersigned, a Christian American and a voter, do hereby demand that you work with, and not against, President Trump to:
1) Confirm Constitutionalist federal judges like Neil Gorsuch;
2) Fully repeal Obamacare (not create “Obamacare light”);
3) Repeal “The Johnson Amendment” which punishes pastors for talking about politics from the pulpit;
4) Restore religious liberty to businesses that do not wish to be forced to violate the main tenets of their faith;
5) Restore religious liberty in the military;
6) Permanently forbid the federal government from forcing local schools to accept transgender bathrooms;
7) Permanently and fully defund Planned Parenthood;
8) Weed out of the government anti-Christian Obama bureaucrats who are undermining the President and his agenda;
9) Rescue Christians from genocide at the hands of savage Islamic barbarian terrorists in the Middle East; and
10) Pass the “Born Alive Survivors Protection Act.”
If you refuse to help the President on these issues of great importance to the Christians who helped elect you, I urge you to at least get out of his way. I also warn you I will remember what you and the Republicans do, and/or fail to do, come the 2018 elections.
PLEDGE OF SUPPORT TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J. TRUMP
First, I want to congratulate you on your historic win last November. Second, I want to thank you for doing all you have thus far to keep the promises you made to Christians while on the campaign trail.
Last but not least, I want to assure you that you have my complete support, and the support of Christians nationwide, as you battle with the liberal Democrats and establishment Republicans to defend religious liberty, the rights of the unborn, Christians from genocide in the Middle East, the original meaning and intent of the Constitution, and our traditional family values.
Please know you can count on me – and I know we Christians can count on you.